What is NCUK?
- NCUK is a consortium of leading universities dedicated to giving international students access to universities worldwide and helping them succeed when they get there.
- Our qualifications are designed by universities, taught by our global network of Study Centres, and studied by students aspiring to get into some of the top universities in the world.
- NCUK offers a range of qualifications to suit international students of all levels from pre-university, undergraduate and postgraduate pathway programmes.
- Passing an NCUK qualification guarantees students a place at one of our universities, enabling them access to thousands of degree courses.
Why Choose NCUK?
- NCUK Guarantee – Students who successfully complete an NCUK qualification and actively engage with NCUK’s Student Support Service gain a guaranteed* place at an NCUK University and can choose from thousands of degree courses.
- NCUK students have the opportunity to study at universities worldwide including the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, Canada and more!
- NCUK recruits students from over 100+ nationalities each year:
- Since 1987, we have helped over 35,000 international students gain access to leading universities.
- 90% of NCUK students get into their first-choice university
- 80% of NCUK students achieve a first or second-class degree at university
*for full terms and conditions of the NCUK Guarantee, click here
NCUK University Admissions Service:
Once you’ve made the decision to study overseas, you may need help with the admission application process.
- Review your options for studying overseas;
- Assist with your applications;
- guidance on documentation needed;
- share experiences of tens of thousands of students who have made similar life changing decisions over the last 30 years.
To find out more about the extensive list of universities and broad range of degree programmes that we can help you get onto, please contact our Representative Office here in Madagascar, MPTC Education.
« Before I heard of NCUK, I honestly had no idea of how to apply for a course in a UK university. Not only did I receive practical guidance on how to apply for a UK Masters programme but I also became more confident to gain a placement in one of the three universities I applied for. »
Rotsy Ilon’ny Aina RATSIMBARISON, Madagascar,
University of Leeds, UNITED KINGDOM