TEST 2019 DETAILS:
|Test Dates||Registration Deadline online|
|9 February 2019||11 January 2019|
|13 April 2019||15 March 2019|
What Is the TOEFL Test?
The TOEFL test evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting. It accurately measures how well students can read, listen and write English at a colleges or a university level. The TOEFL is an admission requirement for non-native English speakers at many English-speaking colleges and universities.
The TOEFL registration and test results are handled by an organization called Educational Testing Service (ETS).
That means parents/students are required to pay online with a credit card when they register. http://www.ets.org.
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Who Accepts TOEFL Test Scores?
More than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. For more information, including using your scores to satisfy visa requirements in Australia and the U.K., how to find institutions that accept TOEFL scores, and more, see Who Accepts TOEFL Scores.
Where and When Can I Take the TOEFL Test?
The TOEFL test has more test dates (over 50 per year) and locations than any other English-language test in the world. You can retake the test as many times as you wish, but you cannot take it more than once in a 12-day period. If you already have a test appointment, you cannot register for another test date that is within 12 days of your existing appointment.
This retake policy will be enforced even if a violation is not immediately identified (for example, inconsistent registration information).
- If the violation is identified after registration but before the test date, your test appointment will be cancelled and your test fee will not be refunded.
- If the violation is not identified until after your scores have been reported, your scores will be cancelled. You and any score recipients will be notified by a cancellation letter, and your test fee will not be refunded.
What Does the TOEFL Test Cost?
The cost of the test varies between countries. For information on registration, fees, test dates and locations, select your test location.
We can help you prepare the TOEFL Test, come and join us for the TOEFL test preparation with our experienced teachers.