Wishing you could have an international experience on higher education without having to go abroad?
We present to you MPTC University, the first 100% English University in Madagascar.
Why Join Us?
- 100% English language curriculum
- Internationally recognized Associate Degree
*An Associate Degree is equivalent to the first two years of a Bachelor Degree; thus students can get direct admission to the third year program of Universities abroad.
What do you want to study?
Studying in an international school is as thrilling as it sounds. Discover the programs you can select from:
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Business Administration
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Translation / Interpretation
How to Apply
Are you ready to enter a whole new dimension of higher education? We’ll direct you through each step.
- Check your eligibility.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Meet the English Language requirement of at least C1 level
- Fill out the *admissions form provided at MPTC.
- *This form does not yet assert that you are already enrolled at MPTC University.
- Submit your entrance application fee and the compulsory documents.
- In order to be admitted in the application for admissions, candidates pay an entrance application fee of 50 000 MGA, and send in the following documents:
- Transcripts of marks: Grade 9 – Grade 10 – Grade 11 – Grade 12
- Transcript of marks: Baccalaureate
- High School Diploma
- 1st page of your passport or National Identity Card (CIN)
*All documents must be submitted by the 30th of October.
The MPTC University committee shall review all the documents taken in and only those selected, in accordance with their qualifications and meet the admission requirements will advance to the next steps.
All students need to take the admission tests as a prerequisite to entering university-level courses.
- 4. Take the English and Mathematics admission tests.
- 5. Pass an Admission interview.
- 6. Register and pay the necessary fees
Enrollment starts upon the declaration of admission test results. Successful candidates are then required to pay an administration fee of 650 000 MGA with the first semester fee of 2 000 000 MGA.
Key Dates at a Glance
|October 30, 2021||Deadline of Application for Admission|
|November 03, 2021||Admission Tests|
|January 22, 2022||Start of Academic Year 2022-2023|