We would like to inform you that Madagascar Professional Training Centre is a qualified Test Centre of PEARSON Education UK in Antananarivo, Madagascar. Therefore, we encourage the learners to take the International PTE Young Learners Test twice a year. Pearson Language Tests (PTE) delivers PTE General and PTE Young Learners in association with Edexcel, a Pearson Company in United Kingdom.
PTE Young Learners Test Dates: winter examination sessions will be as follow;
|Date||Oral test||Written test|
|May||06 – 20 May 2017||20-May-17|
|June||3 – 17 June 2017||17-Jun-17|
The PTE Young Learners is designed to be interesting and fun for children, making their first experiences of learning English memorable and motivating. The test uses real-life scenarios rather than grammatical exercises to test children’s ability to communicate and understand.
PTE Young Learners provides fun English language assessment for students aged six to 13, delivered by Edexcel, the UK’s largest examining body.
There are four different levels of PTE Young Learners, from beginners to a basic understanding of English
[First words, Springboard, Quick march, and Breakthrough], to suit students for pre-A1 to A2 level on the Common European Framework of Reference.
The tests assess a young learner’s ability to use English language communicatively, with an emphasis on real-life scenarios rather than on knowledge of specific language items and vocabulary.
Benefits of PTE Young Learners:
- Realistic-relevant and authentic situations from everyday life which children understand.
- Child-friendly format-structured to make children feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Fun-designed to encourage learning and stimulate interest in English.
- Practical- measures real English by focusing less on grammar and more on communication.
- Builds confidence – allows children the freedom to express themselves and show how well they can use English.
- Measured progression – children can build a portfolio of certificates, awarded by Edexcel, the largest examining body in the UK.
The test is designed to assess communicative skills and abilities that students build over the course of their regular English lessons.
Each level has one written paper which includes assessment of listening, reading and writing, and a short oral test performed in a fun, interactive game.
Would you please let us know the appropriate level of the PTE Young Learners test that your child/ children want to register?
For more information on these tests please visit http://pearsonpte.com/pte-young-learners or feel free to contact Mr. EMILE: +261 20 26 410 88/ +261 33 18 439 08 – Thank you!